The MFA Technical Centre will be organising another UEFA ‘C’ Diploma Course at Ta’ Qali Technical Centre in six different modules, spread over a period of time mostly during weekends.
These modules are as follows:
1. Module 1 – Friday 7th (evening) to Sunday 9th January 2011
2. Module 2 – 21st to 23rd January
3. Module 3 – 4th to 6th February
4. Module 4 – 18th & 19th February
5. Module 5 – February /March – 6 sessions work in the clubs)
6. Module 6 – 11th to 13th March 2011 (Assessment).
It is important that participants have access to coaching a team in the nurseries. A basic Knowledge of English is also recommended, although not necessary, as sessions will be conducted in Maltese & English, whilst Theory exams will be in English.
Applications forms are available from the Technical Centre at Ta’ Qali during office hours.
These should be accompanied by the following documents:
1. A passport-size photo
2. A photocopy of the last coaching certificate (CYF or YDD)
3. A medical certificate
4. A signed recommendation by present employing club or nursery Head Coach.
It should be noted that only active players will be given permission to miss a few sessions, because of matches. Also, the UEFA C course for April will be held partly in Malta and partly in Gozo.
Applications will be accepted on a first come first served basis as the number of participants is limited.
Closing date for applications is Monday 3rd January 2011