St. Andrews FC will be organising two more Football Festivals at the Luxol Stadium during February and March 2011. These Football Festivals will be held with authorization of the Youth and Grassroots Committee of the Malta Football Association.
The two festivals are the Mario Borg Memorial which will be held on Saturday 12th February and the Everybody Deserves a Chance’ Football Festival which will be held on Saturday 26th March.
‘Mario Borg Memorial’
This Football Festival, a memory of a great friend of Youth football, is now in its 3rd edition and this year it will be held on Saturday 12th February for the Categories below:
– Category A: Boys/Girls born after January 1999 – 9-a-side, 15 minutes each half. (Fee €30)
– Category B: Boys/Girls born after January 2000 – 8-a-side, 10 minutes each half. (Fee €30)
A Mario Borg memorable memento will be rewarded to all participating players, coaches and Officials. As this is a Fun Football Festival, there will be no winners at the end.
‘Everybody Deserves a Chance’ Football Festival’
On Saturday, 26th of March, the Luxol Stadium will be proud to host and give a chance to young football players from your Nursery that for various reasons are not given the space to practice their talents. This year’s Categories for this Football Festival are:
– Category C: Boys/Girls born after January 2001 – 6-a-side, 15minutes.
– Category D: Boys/Girls born after January 2000 – 6-a-side, 15 minutes.
– Category E: Boys/Girls born after January 1999 – 7-a-side, 20 minutes.
– Category F: Boys/Girls born after January 1998 – 8-a-side, 20 minutes.
– Category G: Boys/Girls born after January 1997 – 9-a-side, 25 minutes.
All matches in this Fun Football Festival will be played one way straight. The
Participating fee will be as follows:
Participating in 1 Category: € 50
Participating in 2 Categories: € 70
Participating in 3 Categories: € 90
Participating in 4 Categories: €100
Participating in 5 Categories: €110
A memorable token will be rewarded to all participating player, coach and Official. As this is a Fun Football Festival, there will be no winners at the end.
Kindly note that the reduced Fees only apply for C, D, E, F and G Categories.
For more info, contact the Administrator, email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. Closing date is Saturday 29th January 2010.
Participating Fees have to be paid before closing date. Only paid up participants will be accepted.
For more details kindly call on 79496363, 79014577 or 79346963.