On Monday September 10, the national team, led by coach Ray Farrugia, take on Azerbaijan at the National Stadium, our first home outing in Group D3 of the UEFA Nations League. Tickets for this match are now available for sale.
Farrugia’s tenure as Malta coach got off to a very positive start as Malta drew 1-1 in a friendly match against Armenia in Austria on May 29. This was followed by another energetic performance from our team in a narrow 1-0 defeat to Georgia on June 1.
Malta’s match against Azerbaijan at the National Stadium on September 10 will be the seventh meeting between the two teams.
Malta have won three times, Azerbaijan have two victories and the other match ended in a draw.
The sale of tickets for the Malta-Azerbaijan match starts today.
MATCH TICKET INFORMATION
Ticket prices for the Malta-Azerbaijan UEFA Nations League match will be as
Adult Match Tickets – West Stand €10; Millennium Stand €5
Children (Under-12) Match Tickets – West Stand €5; Millennium Stand €2
• West A, B and C sectors and Millennium D and F sectors will be opened for this match. The North and South Stands will not be opened.
• Tickets will also be available from the National Stadium ticket booths on matchday.
• All sectors in the West Stand will be on allocated seating.
• Seating in all other areas of the stadium will be on a free seating basis.
• Fans of the Azerbaijan team will be seated in the West A sector. Visiting fans should contact the Malta FA by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org should they wish to purchase a ticket in this sector.
• There will also be a limited number of spaces at West A and Millennium Stand D and F for persons who make use of a wheelchair. These persons will be admitted into the stadium free of charge (upon prior request and on a first-come first-served basis). These persons will however need to be accompanied by another assisting person who needs to be in possession of a match ticket bought at the standard rates. Such requests should be sent to email@example.com
• For more information, one may phone the Malta FA on 2338 6000 or send en email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Match tickets can be bought from the points of sales listed hereunder:
MFA OFFICES – LeveL 2, Millennium Stand, National Stadium
LION KING STATIONERS – Gwardamangia
MATRIX – Republic Street, Valletta
MATRIX – Main Street, Paola
MATRIX – Skyparks, Malta International Airport
TEAMSPORT – Iklin
STAR TOURIST SERVICES – Buġibba
GFA OFFICES – Xewkija, Gozo
TAKE A SEAT COMPETITION
Members of takeaseat.org.mt as well as those registering to this football website until September 16 will be in with a chance to win a full-paid trip to watch the national team’s UEFA Nations League match against Kosovo on October 11, 2018.