The Malta Football Association, in collaboration with the Police and the clubs, would like to communicate the following traffic and crowd management arrangements for the three BOV Premier League matches being played on Saturday.
16.00 – ĦAMRUN SPARTANS vs VALLETTA
The gates open at 14.00 (2 p.m.) and the stand allocations for the Ħamrun-Valletta match are as follows:
|Ħamrun Spartans – West A|
|Valletta – West C and Millennium D|
|Family and Nursery Stand – Millennium F|
- Ħamrun Spartans supporters are to park their vehicles in the West Stand car park (enclosure) and the adjacent road leading to Durumblat Street. They are also advised to make their way to the National Stadium from the Mosta area (Durumblat). The fans of Sliema Wanderers and Pietà Hotspurs are also advised to take this route on their way to the Centenary Stadium – see attached traffic route map.
- Valletta fans are to park their vehicles in the Millennium Stand area. They are advised to pass through Attard heading towards St Catherine’s Home in Pitkali Road in the direction of the BOV Adventure Park and on to the MFCC/Millennium Stand zone.
- The road leading from the Mtarfa roundabout near the Military Cemetery to the Basketball Complex and Millennium Stand will be closed for inbound traffic. Valletta fans can park their vehicles along this road which will be open for outbound traffic at the end of the match.
- At the end of the match at the National Stadium, the spectators seated in the West C sector are to exit the stadium from the Millennium D gate.
16.00 – HIBERNIANS vs BALZAN
The gates open at 14.00 (2 p.m.) and the stand allocations are as follows:
|Hibernians – Side C|
|Balzan – Side A|
- Tickets for the Hibernians-Balzan match are being sold solely from the respective clubs. There will be no sale of tickets from the stadium ticket booths on matchday and only fans in possession of a valid match ticket will be given access to the stadium perimeter area.
- There will be no vehicular access to the ring road of the Hibernians Stadium as this will be a pedestrian zone on Saturday afternoon.
- Balzan FC supporters are to park their vehicles in the Corradino Pavilion area.
In the event that the championship is decided on Saturday, the trophy presentation will take place in the following locations:
NATIONAL STADIUM – VIP Stand
HIBERNIANS STADIUM – Pitch
The Malta FA urges the general public to follow the instructions given by the stadium staff, security personnel and police officers on matchday.