The Mediterranean College of Sport will be holding a two-day conference titled ‘Rethinking Youth Athlete Development: A Holistic Approach’, scheduled to take place on the evening of the 8th and full day 9th of November at The Notch, Urban Valley Conference Centre, Urban Valley. This event promises to be an exceptional gathering of industry leaders, experts, professionals, coaches, parents and athletes dedicated to Holistic Youth Athlete Development.
This conference will provide a platform for attendees to engage in thought-provoking discussions, gain valuable insights, and network with peers and thought leaders. This conference is a must-attend event for anyone interested in holistic youth athlete development.
Renowned international experts in the field of Youth Athlete Development will deliver inspiring keynote addresses, offering their unique engaging perspectives and insights on:
- Parenting through Youth Sport: The journey of care, chaos & complexity
- Performance Lifestyle: The role of character in navigating a dual-career environment
- Long term athlete development as the vehicle to navigate grassroots through to high performance
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in engaging hands-on workshops and breakout sessions to enhance their skills and knowledge on:
- The Parent-Coach-Athlete Triangle: Exploring the interplay in student-athlete’s experiences.
- Balancing Acts: Navigating dual careers and essential skill sets for student-athletes.
- Synergizing Growth: Embracing integrated development through a multi-disciplinary approach.
The conference will also include interactive panel discussions featuring local leading industry professionals, addressing the most pressing topics and challenges in ‘Maltese Youth Athlete Development’.
Those who will be attending will have ample opportunities for network opportunities with peers, potential collaborators, and industry leaders during dedicated networking sessions.
To register your interest for the conference, please visit https://ulvis.net/yLQm
Join us at ‘Rethinking Youth Athlete Development: A Holistic Approach’ Conference to be part of an enriching and informative event that promises to shape the future of Youth Athlete Development.