The MFA Technical Centre will be organizing another UEFA ‘A’ Diploma Course at Ta’ Qali Technical Centre in eight different modules, spread on a period of time mostly during weekends.
The sessions will be held as follows:
- Friday 19th (evening) to Sunday 21st October 2012 (1st Module)
- 23rd to 25th November (2nd Module)
- 7th to 9th December (3rd Module)
- 25th to 27th January 2013 (4th Module)
- 22nd to 24th February (5th Module)
- 15th to 17th March (6th Module)
- 19th to 21st April (7th Module)
- 17th to 19th May (8th Module – Assessment)
It is also important that participants have access to coaching a team from U/17 upwards. A basic Knowledge of English is also recommendable although not necessary as sessions will be conducted in Maltese & English, whilst Theory exams will be in English. Applications are available from the Technical Centre at Ta’ Qali (office hours).
Applications will open on Friday 31st August 2012. Closing date for applications will be Friday 7th September 2012 at 12.00 (noon). A passport-size photo, a photocopy of the last coaching certificate (UEFA’B’ or equivalent), CV of Coaching experience, a medical certificate and a signed recommendation by present employing club or nursery Head Coach are also required. All applications accepted till closing date will be vetted for a final selection according to criteria set by the Centre.