Hibernians FC lifted the BOV Premier League cup, Floriana FC hoisted the brand new FA Trophy and Valletta FC held aloft the BOV Super Cup.
Successful clubs celebrate their feats by parading trophies in front of their adoring fans. Trophies are part and parcel of football as they represent success and triumph.
The National Stadium now has its own Trophies Lounge, a new, upmarket hospitality area that will offer its members an enhanced matchday experience.
Situated on Level 2 of the Millennium Stand, the luminous Trophies Lounge is complete with full service bars and TV screens where members and guests can also follow other events in a comfortable and enjoyable environment on match-days.
The first members of the new Trophies Lounge will have the added bonus of securing a seat for the eagerly-anticipated 2018 FIFA World Cup European qualifier between Malta and England on September 1 plus the final home qualifier against Lithuania, on October 5.
The benefits and perks of the Trophies Lounge membership include:
• a guaranteed seat in the VIP Area in the Millennium Stand for domestic and international matches for one season
• the use of more than 320 square metres of themed lounge area complete with full service bars and numerous TV screens
• Free WiFi access
• Preferential status that comprises many exclusive offers, amenities and services
• A complimentary Official Match Programme (where applicable)
• Optimal pitch views and expanded food and beverage selections
• 10% Discount on any item bought at MFA’s Merchandise Store
• 10% Discount on entrance ticket to MFA Football Museum (personal and up to three guests)
The initial price for the Trophies Lounge membership for season 2017/18 is €575.
The Trophies Lounge, which will be inaugurated in the coming weeks, is part of a bigger project which also includes the construction of a football museum, auditorium and MFA merchandise store on Level 2 of the Millennium Stand.
For more information on the new Trophies Lounge, visit trophieslounge.mfa.com.mt or send an email to Norman Saliba on email@example.com (telephone number 2338 6280).