The Malta Football Association, in collaboration with the Police, would like to communicate the following traffic and crowd management arrangements for the BOV Premier League matches being played this Sunday at the National Stadium.
14.00 – FLORIANA vs VALLETTA
16.00 – HIBERNIANS vs SIRENS
- The gates open at 12.30 and the stand allocations are as follows:
|Floriana – West A|
|Valletta – West C and Millennium D|
|Hibernians – Millennium F|
|Sirens – Millennium D|
- Fans are encouraged to make their way to the National Stadium early on matchday.
- Floriana and Hibernians supporters are to park their vehicles in the West Stand car park (enclosure) and the adjacent road leading to Durumblat Street. They are also advised to make their way to the National Stadium from the Mosta area (Durumblat).
- Valletta fans are advised to take the Mrieħel-Attard route in the direction of St Catherine’s Home in Pitkali Road and on to the BOV Adventure Park and the MFCC/Millennium Stand zone.
- Valletta and Sirens supporters are to park their vehicles in the Millennium Stand /BOV Adventure Park area.
- Coaches carrying Valletta fans have allocated parking behind the South Stand, facing the MFA Gym so as to exit from the Żebbuġ area.
- Coaches carrying Floriana/Hibernians supporters have allocated parking near the entrance to the Malta FA Training Grounds.
- The road leading from the Mtarfa roundabout near the Military Cemetery to the Basketball Complex and Millennium Stand will be closed for inbound traffic. The road will be open for outbound traffic at the end of the match.
- At the end of Sunday’s opening match at the National Stadium, the Valletta supporters are to exit the stadium from the Millennium D gate. The Floriana fans are to exit the stadium from the West A gate.
- The Malta FA urges the general public to follow the instructions given by the stadium staff, security personnel and police officers on matchday.
TROPHIES LOUNGE (MILLENNIUM E)
The price of tickets for the Millennium E sector is €15. Fans wearing shirts or any club-branded apparel of local teams will not be allowed to enter the Trophies Lounge (Millennium E).