Tickets are out for the IZIBET FA Trophy final between Valletta and Floriana which will be played at the National Stadium in Ta’ Qali on Sunday 15th May 2022, at 5.00pm.
West A – Floriana
Millennium F – Floriana/Neutral
West C – Valletta
Millennium D – Valletta/Neutral
Match tickets for West A and C can be bought for the respective clubs.
Millenium Stand tickets can be bought from the Merchandising Shop at the Millenium Stand (Level 2) in Ta’ Qali on:
- Thursday 12th May from 1.00pm to 5.00pm
- Friday 13th May from 10.00am to 5.00pm
Match tickets will be also available online from https://tickets.mfa.com.mt or at the designated booths at the National Stadium before kick off.
MATCH-DAY TICKET PRICES
- Adults – €10
- Under 12 – €4
- Over 60 – €4
- Concessions – €4
Supporters can also purchase a family ticket bundle as follows to enter all four sectors (West A/C, Millenium D/F). Family tickets can also be bought from a designated ticket booth on match day. Prices of family tickets are as follows:
Family Ticket – 2 +1 (25% discount)
- Two adults and one child under 12 – €18 (Original price – €24)
Family Ticket – 2 + 2 (25% discount)
- Two adults and two children under 12 – €21 (Original price – €28)
Family Ticket – 2 + 4 (25% or 33% discount)
- Two adults and up to four children under 12 – €24 (Original price – €32 with three children, or €36 with four children)
For further information please email us on email@example.com. Alternatively, one can call on the Malta FA helpline +356 2338 6251 or +356 2338 6000